Can anyone answer a painting question (automotive)? - flat black automotive paint
My jeep matt black paint. I need to put a transparent layer above. Who knows, if it make a FLAT transparent layer, and if so, where can I get it and, if possible, how?
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Flat Black Automotive Paint Can Anyone Answer A Painting Question (automotive)?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Take a look at Dupont 2370 or HHC-5300
http://www.performancecoatings.dupont.co ...
http://www.performancecoatings.dupont.co ...
Read the section, the mixing ratio
The 2360 is a coupler
If this is not quite flat,
Ask someone about the coupling 8928 or 4531 Painting
I do not know if this is to be added to the cleaning of second?
Dupont Each merchant should one of these things
or get in a position to
In general, black matte with a clear mixture is in him enough.
I have never seen a black lacquer for an apartment ... In general, the more brilliant for painting. You can of DuPont Corp. ALSA, or points, or ... Kolors house to see whether they sell a clear coat on a black background. Remember, glazes are bright ... Hope this helps.
I have never seen a black lacquer for an apartment ... In general, the more brilliant for painting. You can of DuPont Corp. ALSA, or points, or ... Kolors house to see whether they sell a clear coat on a black background. Remember, glazes are bright ... Hope this helps.
Post a Comment