Need sum advise on how 2 avoid getting pregnancy diabetes? - pregnancy diabetes more condition_symptoms
Hello I am 30 weeks pregnant and today I received a phone call frm my midwife and she told me that my blood sugar levels r very high. So my question is wat I do to prevent or reduce the risk of developing diabetes during pregnancy and when, after UR baby. This is my second child on the way BT has not this problem wit my 1st Baby. Thank you.
Friday, January 22, 2010
Pregnancy Diabetes More Condition_symptoms Need Sum Advise On How 2 Avoid Getting Pregnancy Diabetes?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Well, there's nothing you do can do about it, more or less, if you have it there. But if you want to really try to beat the system, you can be confident, active (hiking, swimming, dancing) for 30 minutes per day and eat wisely. Reduce the intake of carbohydrates and this could be a little help. I have GD, and until now I can control with diet and control my blood sugar in the blood 4 times a day, which is not good, but it is not real. Good luck!
Post a Comment