Issues with Mr. Coffee Ice Tea Maker? - coffee and tea baskets
I recently purchased the product, which is great. I am however a few problems with the addition of sugar. If I add Splenda bag at the outset that mix well and functioning well. But if you just add regular sugar in the basket group and combines and tea is always placed on top of the left. Why is this so? That does not bother me to use Splenda, but is more expensive than traditional sugar, so I would also use it to save money. Any ideas on sugar Regualr? In addition, the amount of sugar for a 3-liter jug is used? I have been using for about 1 / 2 cup.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Coffee And Tea Baskets Issues With Mr. Coffee Ice Tea Maker?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
It may not have sufficient time to dissolve the sugar.
Are you a robot? If so, turn to pour a cup of sugar in a food processor, and a few minutes left. This, in turn, sugar, super fine sugar. That indeed, to see if it works! :)
Do not use powdered sugar. It is cornstarch added to make a slimey mess!
Good luck!
Post a Comment