Friday, January 15, 2010

Final Fantasy Viii Official Strategy Guide Final Fantasy Question, Help Anyone?

Final Fantasy question, help anyone? - final fantasy viii official strategy guide

I want to buy Final Fantasy VIII (U.S.) in the game, but I can not find anywhere!

I tried to think of all the major brands online side of the cold storage, but do not sell any of them (only to sell) the other Final Fantasy games.

I was hoping someone can help me ..?
I live in Florida, so if someone could help me please, I say to every business in Florida, was the game where I can see on the dealer unofficial website.

Or if someone tell me a public figure and a secure page that the game where you can buy without the stolen money or they will lose sales. And I know that on eBay and Amazon, but I can go these places.

Please and thank you. =)

1 comments:

Altairz said...

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.as ...

Can you? This is an Internet shop in America. You play as you can see the link;)

I come from Norway, and twice before the purchase was no problem:)

Post a Comment