Monday, December 28, 2009

Garden Tool Repair What Can I Manufacture Ad Sell To A Global Economy.?

What can I manufacture ad sell to a global economy.? - garden tool repair

He had a small shop, welding, where I used to make fences, burglar bars and Victorian garden. Now, manufacturers in this area and most of the neighborhood are made of prefabricated parts and labor for illegal installations in all new houses.

My question is, what I do and sell to a global economy.

I-welding and cutting. I make pictures. I have 2 holes. I saws and wood saws and table saws. I tool repair heavy equipment.

What someone like me who live in Taiwan is not how they would find work in your business.

1 comments:

helpanee... said...

Remember my suggestion, hope it works for you:

With the type of equipment and installation that you have, you can decorate diversify their activities into the house and related products for showrooms, shops, etc. increases as deluxe wall shelves, pot holders fixed and mobile tables with plates of glass, sofa mattress, pillows, chairs and benches and other furniture, luxury bars and doors.

Luxury you need something different, new design, style, styles, and blend other materials. The signature flavor of artists and designers looking for a bargain and you earn money.

Good luck.

Post a Comment